We had a quiet day around home in the morning. We went to local supermarket, Kafer for breakfast. We had a typical German breakfast which was for two. It came on a 3 tier tower reminiscent of cream teas (none of those to be seen in Munich). There bottom layer was two fried eggs with chives and chopped up hard boiled egg on top. The next was all cheese. The top layer was more cheese and quite a lot of cold meat, ham, prosciutto etc. There was some bread and jam with it. It was about 1230 when we were eating this, any earlier and I don't think I could have enjoyed it as breakfast.
We got a few groceries after having survived the festive period on what was in Maritza's cupboards. The fresh chicken was 12 euros. In the afternoon Damian went into the train station to find out what we needed to get to Garmisch tomorrow. I did a bit of planning so that we can fill the last week in Munich with interesting stuff.
It didn't get above -3 here today.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment