Thursday, December 11, 2008

Halifax - last day

Last day in West Yorkshire. The week has flown by but now it's time to start travelling back to London. I spent a nice morning with my Grandmother after which I drove to Leeds to have a look around and to meet my old school friend, Emma, who has been living in England for 12 years. Leeds is much larger than Halifax and has a very good shopping area although I managed to control myself. Leeds market was particulaely good. I met Emma later in the afternoon. We had a look at a German Christmas market followed by drinks at a local bar. For dinner we tried out a Spanish Tapas restaurant which was very good. We had a great time catching up. We said our goodbyes and I drove home. I'm back at Squirrel cottage now and I've packed ready for an early start tommorow. I plan to say my goodbyes and to drive to Suffolk where I will find a B and B - Damian

No comments:

Followers